ART's PICTURES

Recent photos are of my apartment in Pleasant Manor Retirement Centre in the town of Niagara-on-the-Lake of Canada, where I was born and raised. Close-ups are CLOSE UP. All the photos will enlarge to full screen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Niagara Region, Canada

2x cancer survivor 1x kidney transplant survivor

Friday, September 29, 2017

                                Kaiya, Josie, Izzy, Kathy, Jeff
Brian, Rylee, Theresa, Liam, Ainsley 
          

                                        Paul, Nathan, Karen, Joshua, Hailey, Andrew

                                                    Karen

                                    

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Art,
I was wondering if were still kicking, and it sure appears that way.lol

I'm about to look at one of your Nautilus 36's, a boat that I've admired for some time.

I have some concerns about the cored hull. Is there anything you can tell me in terms of what to look for by way of possible problems. I've not heard of any.

I had the one that is still for sale in NS, checked out a couple of years ago and the hull was great but the deck not so.

Thanking you in advance,

Eric Machinist

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home